The Saint Paul Early Childhood Ministries program serves children from eight-week-old infants to pre-K3 children (age 4) with two programs: a Mother’s Day Out from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and an extended day care from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., both on weekdays.
For nearly 50 years, our program has focused on a child’s natural curiosity as a way to build a strong educational base. We maintain an atmosphere of play and fun with positive reinforcement and age-appropriate curricula and activities – all in a loving, Christian environment that builds the child’s self-esteem. Our low student-to-teacher ratios ensure a safe and nurturing environment.
Our program includes:
- The “Funshine Express” curriculum.
- Chapel which includes a fun music time, each Wednesday morning.
- Staff members with early childhood experience ranging from three years to 30-plus years.
- Class schedule options from two to five days a week.
- A mission to give parents a sense of peace and comfort in knowing their children are learning in a safe and nurturing environment where they receive unconditional love.
We are fully licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
Call 713-772-1819 or email to learn more today.